- 1973 - 1992, predominant 1975 - 1987
Fonds consists of records created by Audrey Shane as Archivist/Librarian and later Curator of Documentation of the Museum of Anthropology. The records consist of mainly textual and graphic material. The records include correspondence, internal memoranda, minutes of committee meetings, reports, student papers, handwritten notations, draft copies of articles and papers, book reviews, grant applications, drafts of text labels, photographs, negatives, contact sheets, slides and other textual and graphic material related to Shane’s functions and activities at the Museum.
The fonds has been organized into the following series:
- Exhibition files 1977-1987
- Collections files 1976-1992
- Project files 1979-1986
- Database files 1973-1987
- Museum history files 1974-1989
- Papers/teaching/lecture files 1975-1987
- General administration files 1975-1987
- External committees files 1978-1987
- Conference files 1977-1986
See attached pdf document for full descriptions of these series and a file list.
Audrey Patricia Mackay Shane