- 1924 - 2000, predominant 1966 - 2000
Fonds consists of records created by Marjorie Halpin as a professor and scholar of Anthropology. The records mainly consist of textual records and audio-visual material including photographs, slides, audio-cassettes, video-cassettes, posters and maps. The records include correspondence, memoranda, reports, curriculum vitae, cue cards, invitations, lecture notes, planning notes, research notes, draft copies of articles and papers, reviews of publications written by Halpin and reviews of Halpin’s own work, grant applications, budgets, negatives, contact sheets, postcards, overheads, taped interviews, minutes of committee meetings, published proceedings of conferences and other material relating to Halpin’s participation in conferences.
The fonds has been organized into the following series:
- Teaching and Education Files, 1971-2000
- Research Files, 1938-1999
- Published and Unpublished Works, 1968-2000
- Community Service Files, 1972-2000
- Correspondence Files, 1924-2000