Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Supplied title based on contents of the series.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
1.5 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
This file consists of materials not written by Pilon or addressed directly to her. It seems that Pilon collected them from local circulation. The materials include:
- "The Colossal Conceit of Missionaries," a 16-page pamphlet by Leslie G. Kilborn
- "Statement Regarding Sze Shen Tsi Hospital"
- "United Church of Canada - West China Mission Executive Committee" November 13, 1948
- "United Church of Canada - West China Mission Executive Committee" November 20, 1948
- "Directory of Chengtu Foreign Community, as on January 1st, 1948"
- "West China Union University News Bulletin" vol. 5, no. 2., May-June 1948
- "Chinese Forms of Politeness," by Dr. O.L. Kilborn, 1926
- "Notes on Talk Given by Commissioner Ren, of the Bureau of Education, Province of Szechwan -- to the Chengtu Rotary Club, on February 24, 1948"
- "Spring Semester 1949 College of Arts the Department of Western Languages Background Lectures for the Study of Mediaeval and Early Renaissance Life and Literature"
- "A Note on the Tukiangyien Irrigation System," small book published by Bureau of Hydraulic Engineering, Szechwan, China, 1943
- "College of Medicine and Dentistry Report" 1937-1939
- "UBC Student Looks Back To Adventures in Orient," newspaper article by Donna Kerrighan, ca. 1951
- "Dear Friends around the World," letter by Earl Wilmott regarding the revolution, October 30, 1949
- "Dear Friends and fellow-world-citizens," letter by Mary Katharine Willmott regarding the revolution, October 29, 1949
- "Statement of Origin and Organisation of Higher Education for Women in West China Union University, Chengty, Szechwan, China"
- "United Church of Canada West China Mission Executive Committee" November 27th, 1948
- "Notes on a discussion of a meeting of Canadian Nationals in the Canadian School, on November 20, 1948 - at 2:00 P.M."
- "An Anglo-Canadian Couple's 30 Years in New China," journal article by Isabel and David Crook, Eastern Horizon, December 1979
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals