Title and statement of responsibility area
Museum of Anthropology Student Exhibition and Research collection
General material designation
- Textual record
- Graphic material
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on contents of collection
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
1973 - 2003 (Creation)
Physical description area
22.5 cm. textual records
Graphic material : 150 photographs : 241 col. slides; 11 col. photos; 18 b&w photos
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
Collection consists of projects and reports written by students in Anthropology 302, 431, 432, 433, 449, 518 and other related courses and programs. The projects and reports include information about exhibits designed and displayed at the Museum of Anthropology
by the students; critiques on "current" museum exhibitions and programs; and proposal papers for student exhibit projects.
Immediate source of acquisition
Most of the records were found loose in the archives backlog during the processing of records.
It was decided by the archivist that "miscellaneous" student exhibit project records should form an artificial collection because they did not relate to any existing fonds. Where applicable, individual accession numbers have been included in the file title description.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Researchers are requested, where possible, to contact the author(s) for permission to quote from the project or report.
Generated finding aid
Exhibit records can also be found in the records of past and present MOA Curators. Consult archivist for access to "Guide to Exhibit Records held at MOA Archives."
Further accruals are expected.
Standard number area
Subject access points
- Museum of Anthropology » Museum exhibitions
- Museum of Anthropology » Museum exhibitions » Benetton
- Museum of Anthropology » Museum exhibitions » Blue Jeans: Symbols in North American Culture
- Museum of Anthropology » Museum exhibitions » Dress and Identity: Selections from MOA's Fine Costume Collection
- Museum of Anthropology » Museum exhibitions » Fragments: The E. Sonner Donation of African Sculpture
- Museum of Anthropology » Museum exhibitions » The Hindu Divine: Gods and Goddesses in Indian Art
- Museum of Anthropology » Museum exhibitions » O Canada! An Experimental Exhibition in Six Parts
- Museum of Anthropology » Museum exhibitions » Popology
- Museum of Anthropology » Museum exhibitions » Show and Tell: The Story of the Big Mac Box
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Database record created May 2016 by Katie Ferrante.
Original finding aid made ca. 2006.